We are delighted to inform you that, after working tirelessly since The FA guidance was accepted by the government, we are now in a position to resume some of our activities; with the first of these being the WWSET Saturday Morning Club on Saturday 8th August!
On the booking page you will find the WWSET PHASED RE-OPENING OF SPORTS PARTICIPATION SESSIONS document answering all questions (we hope!) and any concerns you may have about the return of the Saturday Morning Club and any future sports participation sessions that we hope to resume very soon.
Some key things relating to the Saturday Morning Club:
- Session time is now 9.15am-10.45am – This is to allow a larger window at the end of the booking and start of the following booking after us.
- Block booking discount remains – We will continue to offer the block booking discount of 1 free session when booking up front for the whole block.
- Single session price increase from £6 – £8 – As I’m sure you will understand, all bookings must currently be made online for track and trace purposes and we are unable to take cash payments as we have done so in the past. As a result, due to the greater number of online bookings we will now have to process, we will incur greater charges than normal. Therefore, we have had to make the decision to increase single session booking fees for the time being to £8, with the majority of this additional cost being taken from us by the online booking system.
- Single sessions must be booked each week – Should you wish to book for each week individually and not book for a full block, this must be done on a weekly basis. We will only be putting the following options on sale each week:
- Block Booking Discount (which will adjust each week for the remainder of the block)
- The next upcoming session (which will go live for individual session bookings @ 09.00am each Thursday if there are place’s remaining)
The reason we are doing this is to ensure we can track the number of spaces available precisely for each week and staff safely & accordingly
- Booking your child’s place is confirmation that you AGREE & COMPLY with all the details set out in the WWSET PHASED RE-OPENING OF SPORTS PARTICIPATION SESSIONS document – Please do not book your child onto this session (or any others) unless you have read the document and are happy to comply with everything that was disclosed.
We will be allowing priority for block bookings first. We will then allow individual weekly bookings to take place as of midnight of the Thursday before the upcoming Saturday. For example, individual weekly bookings for Saturday 8th August will become live at 09.00 on Thursday 6th August. This process will repeat throughout the block.
If you have any further questions then please feel free to contact us at email@example.com and one of the team will get back to you at our earliest convenience.
In the meantime, we hope to see many of you back at the Saturday Morning Club very soon.