Our FIT ChairGirls course is a highly successful 12-week healthy lifestyle programme aimed at women aged 35 to 65 years olds, with a waist size above 31 inches and a BMI of over 28.
Starting on Tuesday 21st March 6.30pm – 8pm, Wycombe Wanderers Foundation will be delivering a Fit ChairGirls course at Adams Park. The Project is funded thanks to a Heart Research UK (Healthy Heart grant), enabling the course to be FREE for ALL participants.
The course is aimed at women who are looking to lose weight, get fitter and lead a more active life, includes:
- 12 weekly sessions at Adams Park with behind-the-scenes access to various areas within the stadium
- The opportunity to meet other like-minded people on the same journey as you
- Information that allows you to make better choices to improve your lifestyle and health
- Full support & guidance from Wycombe Wanderers Foundations professionally qualified and trained staff
- Participants will also have access to x4 FREE menopause workshops
The course includes an initial ‘Week Zero’ where you will meet staff and other participants, as well as have your baseline measurements taken (height, weight, waist circumference and blood pressure). All sessions are split between educational workshops and physical activity, giving the opportunity to exercise the body as well as the brain.
To register for this course, please click here!
For further information please contact Head of Health & Wellbeing, Simon Wears at firstname.lastname@example.org